Sunday, 15 July 2012

Name Day!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
R
Hello!

R
Today is a beautiful day!

R
I am happy!

071512 021A
Can you see what I am wearing on my wrist?

071512 022A
Let's go closer!

071312 025 b blog
Yup! My Mom made me a new bracelet! She had made some for some of her shop customers, and I said I wanted one too. She said okay! Isn't it cute? She calls them "Name Day" bracelets. I think I would like another one that says "Peace" or "Happy". Or maybe "Avenger"! If you would like one, you can find it in her shop here.

See you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful bracelet, I loved it!

    I really liked of your latest posts, sorry I could not comment at all because I do not have time.
    I loved knowing Kipper, and see the amazing photos of your ride to the orchid garden.

    Have a great weekend. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to write!