Friday, 2 March 2012

My Sister the Vampire

022212c1

Hi there everyone! How have you been? No, my sister is not a vampire, at least I don't think so haha... that would be quite cool though. This is a picture of me with my new, favourite book -- My Sister the Vampire by Sienna Mercer. It is the story of two girls named Olivia Abbott and Ivy Vega. Olivia moves to Franklin Grove and makes friends at her new school with Ivy. After awhile, the girls discover they are actually long-lost identical twins! Olivia is a sporty cheerleader, and Ivy is a Goth who dresses all in black and wears lots of black eyeliner. The girls start to learn more about each other and then Olivia learns something amazing about her sister and Franklin Grove!

Read this book now to find out what it is and what happens next! It's a great story about family and friendship! Have a super weekend and see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to write!