Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Wonderful God

ballet exam today

Hi again! Today I am going to share with you a story of how God has helped me a lot in my life, and a small prayer that I like to pray which you can pray too.

The Story
One day, I was about to have my first ballet exam. The exam is held by the Royal Academy of Dance, or RAD.

Before the exam started, my classmates and I were practicing the steps we would have to do during the exam.

When the teacher called me and a few of my friends in to do the exam, I started to feel all funny -- strange, scared and excited all at the same time!

There were people from the RAD Examinations Board sitting at a table. They looked nice, but also very serious! As they gave me instructions, I suddenly started to feel less scared and worried. I felt that God was trying to tell me something. I could hear a voice in my head saying, "Don't worry. Just concentrate, and do the exercises properly. Then get a gold for the exam and never be scared or worried about any exam, or anything else, again".

So I just danced and did all the steps I'd been practising. Two months later I got the results. They put a "D" next to my name on the results list. For a moment my Mom and I thought it meant I'd done badly. But it turned out that "D" stood for "distinction" -- and I got my gold! God really helped me that day.

The End.

My Prayer
Dear God, I pray you will help me to always be strong and be a good Christian. 
I pray You will forgive me for all the things I have done wrong and teach me to not make those mistakes again. I thank You that You are always merciful and faithful to forgive me.
Thank You for blessing us so much and that I live such a wonderful life.
Thank You for giving me such a happy, loving and super-fun family.
Please teach me how to do the right things.
In Jesus' name I pray, amen.    

1 comment:

  1. oh i like yr prayer, it's a very good complete prayer. God bless u and keep u always confident in His love. o[:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to write!