Sunday, 19 May 2013

Sylvanian Famlies Shop!

Hello everybody! How have you been? I have been busy with my exams, but they're finally over now -- yay! Do you see what I got in the mail? Yes! The Sylvanian Families 2013 catalogue, all the way from London. As you may know, I am a Sylvanian Families Collectors Club member, so they send me these things every now and then. Let me share with you a bit of what's inside!


Wow, the Sylvanian Shop will be visiting Whitchurch in July! It looks like it will be so much fun. On the other page they tell you to make sure you buy your Pay & Display ticket on the same side of the road that you parked your car. I guess they don't have the stupid parking sensor things like here. Have you noticed how a lot of times the things don't "sense" your car? Usually when there's a whole bunch of cars waiting behind you. Then they get a man to stand next to the sensor to make it work, which seems even more dumb.


The catalogue is really quite thick, about 63 pages, with lots of pictures and info inside on everything you could possibly want from the Sylvanian Families. I recognise a lot of the things, but I think some of them are just not available in Singapore -- like this adorable sailor Rabbit family. Aren't they cute?? Lucky British kids!


I'd love to have this house!


 And this candy floss cart!


And this fish & chips van! I love fish & chips. The bear looks so cute in her uniform. It says her name is "Francesca the Fish Fryer".


The magazine also has little projects for you to try, like clay cakes and these fancy hats! I might ask my Mom to help me make these!


Also, there is some important information on how to clean your Sylvanians. Have you ever taken their clothes off? They look so cute naked haha. The magazine says you should not use any water on your Sylvanians, and to brush them very gently or their fur will come off.

OK, I'm going to go practise on my piano now! See you again real soon!

6 comments:

  1. Everything is so adorable! Makes me wish I could be a kid again. I'd be thrilled just receiving the catalogue! Have fun practicing on your piano.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great information. That catalog looks really fun. I could probably read it for hours! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute, thank you for sharing this! The fish and chips van is adorable. Yes, I wish I lived in England too lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, this is adorable!! The little bunny getting cleaned is so cute. I'm glad to learn this, I haven't cleaned my Sylvanians for a LONG time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Seabreeze Rabbit Family!!! I love their clothes! It's on my wish list! And so is the Candy Floss cart! I have been drooling over that farm since I have known about the Sylvanian Families! Too bad it's not sold here :( But great information on how to clean the fur! Thank you for sharing :) Good luck with your piano practice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want the fish and chips van and the candy floss cart! So cute!! Congrats on finishing your exams ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to write!