Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Hi there!!!

021612e1

How have you been?? I know, I have not been writing in my blog. Since school has started, I have been really quite busy! We have lots more homework now, and when I am free I rush out cycling or scootering! But I have a little free time now, so I shall share what has been happening with my Sylvanians.

021612a

Here is a close-up shot of my Sylvanians' kitchen and washing room. I set up this room such that when they are doing their chores, they can chat to each other at the same time! Here you can see Mrs Otter in the kitchen washing up. She has just taken that delicious cheese-baked shrimp pie out of the oven. She is chatting with Mrs White Mouse, who is doing the laundry. You can see the ironing board, and the toilet, and a bit of the bathtub behind her. The sink and counter where the Sylvanians brush their teeth and groom themselves is also in this room.

021612c

This is a picture of one of my newest Sylvanians -- Mrs Roo! She is carrying her baby in her apron pocket -- isn't she cute? Today Mrs Roo is looking for some baby books to read to baby Iris. They are on the first floor of the school, which my Mom built for me. On sunny days, the light comes in through the big windows and is perfect for reading. Iris says she wants to look at the picture book on gorillas.

021612b

Here you can see what I've done with the top floor of the house on the very right. It used to just be a bedroom with beds. Now I've made it a sick bay for Sylvanians who aren't feeling well. Today, Mrs Chihuahua and Kitty Chihuahua are visitng Kitty's brother Emory. He had had a bout of doggie pox, but is much better now. Unfortunately, Rudolph Reindeer had food poisoning from eating grape salad that had gone bad. Rudolph can never quite tell when something has gone bad, especially when there's yogurt in it. But don't worry, Rudolph will be fine soon, and Mr Reindeer is keeping him company so he doesn't feel too sad in the meantime.

021612d

Now let's take a quick look at what's happening in the courtyard. As you can see, some of the grown-ups have gotten together to talk and have tea. Mrs Badger is telling them about how all her mince pies -- at least ten of them! -- went missing during the night. This is a very serious matter, because the kids need their food for breakfast and lunch, and also, no one likes to have their things stolen. The grown-ups are worried because this is not the first time it has happened. Mrs Polar Bear's fish pies went missing the night before, and Mrs Honeyfox's raspberry pies went missing last week. The grown-ups know that no one in their village would do something like that, so it must be someone from the Outside World. They are coming up with ideas on how to trap the thief. Obviously, it is someone who likes pies a lot, because whoever it is never touches the stew or cake. Stay tuned to find out what happens next!

1 comment:

  1. Terrific post! Everything looks so adoraable, I could easily play for hours on end in your scenes. LUcky girl!
    love trish

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to write!