Friday, 2 August 2013

Sojourn!

Hello everybody!! How have you been? As you can guess, we've been busy here with Baby Jacob. He is sooooooooo cute and getting bigger and stronger every day. If you don't know, I've been guest blogging a bit at Bikbik & Roro -- go check it out!

Today I thought I would quickly share with you a little movie my Mom made! My grandma came over one day and helped look after Jakey, so Mommy quickly took advantage of that free time to do it! She says she is feeling quite "art-deprived", meaning she hasn't been able to do any art or crafting at all. She always has lots of creative ideas in her head, but usually not much time to work on them. So she was happy to be able to try this stop motion experiment when she had the chance! She had to rush though and says it was harder than she expected, but I still like it! "Sojourn" means to stay somewhere temporarily. This is a song Jacob listens to sometimes, hope you enjoy it too! Have a super lovely weekend!!





6 comments:

  1. Ohh so lovely movie! and hello Jacob!
    Your little brother is so cute. (^。^)
    Have a nice weekend Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babies are a lot of work! I'm glad your mom found some free time to be creative; we all need a little of that. that video is adorable, and the music is wonderful. Wishing you all a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this video!! I commented on your mom's blog ;o) Big Hugs ;o)
    (Happy you loved the art I sent!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must have taken ages to do the movie! Much respect for the amount of patience your mommy has! It's hard with a newborn but it will be much better after the initial 3 months. I remember sleeping about 2 hours a day only with my latest one! Good luck to your mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment. Your mom's video is really cool, and I checked out her Etsy shop and am in love! Really cute stuff!!!

    Congratulations on your new baby! And thanks again for paying me a visit! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your Mom had some time to be creative, what a nice video and sentiment.
    Happy that the baby is healthy and thriving! He is very cute!
    Take care!
    Love,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to write!