
Hello everybody!! It's me again -- Isadora! What a lovely evening -- let me sit down and share with you more of my holiday pictures!


Here's Aunty Roro offering me some cereal.

I was super excited to visit the Great Wall! We had to take a cable car up. That was so much fun.


Here I am at the Summer Palace! It is a royal park built in 1750. Isn't it lovely?

Here I am sitting by Kunming Lake and thinking about my dolly life.

I am imagining the Dowager Empress Cixi being rowed along the lake. That day the lake was iced over though, so maybe she went skating.

Here I am with a qilin -- a mythical creature that symbolises peace and prosperity. He looks friendly, don't you think?


Here I am standing outside one of the palace doors. Isn't is pretty? I sort of match it.

This is a dragon water spout! There were many of them to help prevent flooding.

And here I am inside one of the garden pavilions.


This guy shows the stage after coming out of the water and developing legs. He looks happy.

Here I am talking with a dinosaur! Yes, they actually moved. Go animatronics!


Here I am with a whole bunch of bugs.

And here I am on our last day there -- waaaaaaaaaaaah.

I sat at the hotel window as long as I could while mommy packed up everything.

Here I am in the airport.

And here I am on the plane. I was already thinking about where I'd like to go next!
Haha.. Another lovely post! So cute. The photos are wonderful. What a unique and charming idea to have Isadora be the host on your trip. I bet she had just as much fun as you. A blessed 2014 to you!
ReplyDeleteI really loved all these pictures! Isadora you had a lot of fun! What a great adventure! Give a big hug to everyone from me ;o) Happy New Year ;o)
ReplyDeleteIsadora you are very photogenic and you sure put a smile on my face when I read you were thinking about your 'dolly life' kisses to you, your mommy Becky, your auntie Ro and your grandma from your auntie Claudia! oops and your uncle!
ReplyDeleteI think I am getting quite attached to Isadora. I hope you will show us more photos of her and her daily adventures :D
ReplyDeleteThese are quite wonderful pictures, you are a marvellous photographer :)) I hope you have a beautiful week :) xx
ReplyDelete