Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Paint With Water!

Hello everyone! How have you been? Today we finally have a bit of rain and the PSI is at the "Moderate" level -- yay!! I wonder if it ever gets to the "Good" or the "Go and Play" level?

My Mommy got us this cool Paint with Water thing which is really cute and fun! They have palettes on every page, which is handy, and super cute pictures for you to paint! Come visit me at Bikbik & Roro where I've been guest blogging for the past week -- I'm gonna be sharing more about this there, so please stop by and have a look! Bye and come back again soon!

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful painting! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun! Makes me want to be a kid again :) I'm glad to hear that you got some rain, and that the PSI is better. I sure do hope you get to the "Go and Play" level. No one wants to spend more time indoors than necessary. There's a whole big beautiful world out there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful painting! I went to that link and there are very nice choices! Underwater theme is a favorite in my house so we are bound to love anything having to do with ocean and sea animals :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, that is so cute! You are a great painter - your choice of colors and the way you handle them is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to write!