Saturday, 22 September 2012

My Liebster Award!


the-liebster-award 


I'm so happy! Bikbik & Roro awarded me with my first ever blog award -- a Liebster Award! I'm so excited!

Well, to receive this award, you must share 11 things about yourself, and answer 11 questions from the giver! Then, you have to give this award to 11 other bloggers whom you think are cool and let them know (sorry, I could only give 8 because my Mom doesn't give me a lot of computer time to explore Blogland).

So, here are 11 things about me:

1. My favourite ice-cream is vanilla. 
2. My favourite movie is Brave
3. I would like to go to Mars. And maybe Saturn.
4. Eating at McDonalds is one of my favourite things, but my Mom only lets me on special occasions. 
 5. I like rollerblading. 
6. My favourite author is Mary Downing Hahn. She wrote The Doll in the Garden: A Ghost Story, a book I love. 
7. I collected four stickers from donating money to sick people. 
8. I hate cockroaches. 
9. I like collecting stamps. 
10. My favourite animals are platypuses and tigers. 
11. I love swimming, scootering and cycling!

And now, my answers to Bikbik & Roro's questions:

1. What do you spend the most money on? 
Folders.
2. What is your least favourite food? 
Kaya toast. Kaya is some sort of coconut jam.
3. Where would you like to live? 
In an igloo in the Arctic with the polar bears. 
4. The last time you said "I love you" was... ? 
To my mom when I went to bed last night. 
5. Do you believe in reincarnation, and if so, what do you think you'd come back as? 
No, I think I'll stay in Heaven. 
6. The last thing you do at night is... ? 
Use the toilet. 
7. What is one of your greatest achievements? 
Winning a trophy at Sport's Day last year. 
8. Who was your first celebrity crush? 
I'm a bit too young for a crush! 
9. What are you reading now, and is it any good? 
An American Girl mystery novel -- it's fantastic! 
10. You think insects are... ? 
Helpful and sometimes, just sometimes, cute! 
11. What's your idea of a perfect breakfast? 
Hot chocolate and a pancake covered with maple syrup.

 And now, the Liebster award goes to...


And here are my 11 questions for you!

1. What's your favourite colour and do you wear it much?
2. What's the first thing you think about when you see a jellyfish?
3. Do you like bugs?
4. Are you an artsy-crafty person and if so, what do you like to make?
5. Do you have an aversion to sunlight?
6. What type of animal do you think of when you see a stapler?
7. Do you like listening to music?
8. Are you a dog or cat person?
9. Does the idea of a setting a broken bone bother you?
10. What's your favourite juice?
11. What's the saddest movie you've ever watched?

OK, have fun, see you soon!
  

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Liebster Award!
    Vanilla ice cream is my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and thank you sooooooo much!!!!! Wow!
    I'm very very happy!!! \(^。^)/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebecca! Congratulations on your award! I am very happy for you :)
    Also, thank you SO much for passing the award on to me--I am so very thrilled and flattered! I will try and get to answering the questions very soon (I am super busy doing the art for my book right now). I love reading the answers to your questions. What I like too, just so you know:
    tigers, vanilla ice cream, and swimming :)
    Again, thanks so much! I love your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Ahhhh I am so happy you gave me this award I'm so so happy I love this kind of things :D I have not watched Brave yet, but because you said it is your favorite movie I'll try to watch it very soon!

    Have a fantastic time and thanks a lot again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats for this award and thank you for remembering my blog to be rewarded too. ;)
    A big hug

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the award! Kaya toast does sounds yucky. I do not think I would like that either!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats in your award! And thabjs for passing it on to me :D ill be sure to answered the questions soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to write!